Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Green Light

Okay, so I had my post-op appointment today, and the dr has given T and I the green light to start back ttc! YIPPPPPPEEEEE! I am so excited! I do not ovulate until the 1st week of March, so we have a few weeks before we go back to the marathon bedding (hee hee). But, it has been about three weeks since we bd, so we are both oh so ready. The dr said the polyp is completely gone, and it was not cancerous! Thank God! He also said he is sure this is why I had not gotten preg yet. He said he is sure it will happen within the next few months for us! YEAH! The thingamajig in my uterine wall is not a cyst, but some fatty tissue. Dr does not know the cause, but said it is not a problem and definitely should not stop us from conceiving or carrying a baby to full term! Today is a great day! I was beginning to hate going to my obgyn b/c the last few times, I left out with bad news. However, today they have redeemed themselves! SO, we are officially on the road again, and I know I will have that BFP really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment