Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Things

Who would have ever thought the sight of eggwhite cm would excite me! I thank God for the little things that bring me joy, and today that little thing is eggwhite cm! I have had it during the latter months of our ttc journey, but usually I have taken Evening Primose Oil to help it along. Well, I haven't taken anything as I am healing from surgery. I am still spotting a little also. However, every time I wipe, I have loads of ewcm! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!! I guess I am excited because it is a reminder of my fertility! That is such a wonderful thing. I thought the surgery would interfere with my body's normal ovulation cycle, but so far, everything is still happening as it has for the last 9 months. So, I should ovulate in a few days. I have been temping just to see if I will in fact ovulate. We are out for this cycle though because we can't bd until after I have my post-op appointment and I will have ovulated by then. So, we will be back at it in March. I just pray my body stays on the same cycle and doesn't get all screwed up from the surgery. I really feel like March will be our month! I am so grateful for the little things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment