Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another One!!!

Just like I wrote yesterday...This is so the season for BFPs. As I sat in my office today, a teacher came in and told me she is pregnant! I am so happy for her. She and her dh have been trying for a long time too. Actually, they have been trying for a lot longer than T and I. She had IVF last year and conceived, but had a miscarriage. In fact, I think she has had a few miscarriages, so I am soooooooo excited for her! She was told that her tubes are blocked and was actually scheduled for surgery to repair the tubes in Feb, but she is pregnant now! I am sooooooo excited! God is good! I pray that she has a healthy pregnancy, delivery and baby. It is raining bfps!

On another note, I have my pre-op appointment today. I had blood drawn, completed my paperwork, and pre-registered at the hospital. I am all set to go for the 27th! I was not excited about being told that I could have bleeding or spotting for up to 3 weeks, and that it could take a month for my cycle to regulate. That is ok though because I know our bfp will come shortly after that. I am expecting to conceive in March! I am also hoping the removal of this polyp will also help my cramping during af. The only bad thing is that af is coming in a day or so and I can't take ibuprofen, which seems to be the only thing to give me great relief! I'll have to get extra strength Tylenol and pray that works. I am praying af will take it easy on me this month, after all, I have to have surgery next Tuesday! Give a girl a break please!

No comments:

Post a Comment