Monday, January 5, 2009

Dreaming?

Wake me! I have got to be dreaming. I had my hsg today. The good news is it wasn't that bad. The most uncomfortable part was the cramping, which was very uncomfortable but certainly not the worse pain I ever had. So I am glad to have this experience behind me. Now onto the not so good news...the polyp is still there and I have to have an outpatient surgery to have it removed. I can live with that, especially if it increases my chance to conceive. I also have a small fibroid, and as if that wasn't enough, I have a "myometrial cyst" in the muscle/wall of my uterus. HUH??? I know, that's what I said. The doctor said she was pretty concerned because she had not seen anything like this before. The entire time the dr was talking to me, I sat there feeling like I was dreaming. What gives? So, I am scheduled to have a MRI on Thursday to make sure the cyst is not cancerous. I am pretty much numb emotionally. Never in a million and one years did I think I would have to go through this to have a baby. I HATE that I have to go through this, but I know it will be well worth it the first time I look into my baby's eyes. I find strength in believing that day is not far off.

No comments:

Post a Comment