Sunday, January 4, 2009

HSG

Ok, I am scheduled to have an HSG at 2:00 p.m. tomorrow (1/5). The funny thing is I am kind of excited. Weird, I know. But, a little over a month ago I had a pelvic ultrasound and the doctor told me I have a uterine polyp and cyst. Through all of my research I discovered that the polyp could definitely be the reason why we have not conceived yet. At first I was a little freaked out, but I have since learned that the polyp and cyst are pretty common, and both are easily corrected. So, I am ready to get this show on the road. Another awesome thing is that my insurance will cover the hsg completely, which is really rare. They are covering it because my doctor ordered it as a result of finding the polyp and cyst. So, I get to have a look at everything! Prayerfully all else is fine. I hope my tubes are open. I am really hoping that the cyst and polyp will be gone. If not, I am going to ask them to schedule me for surgery like yesterday! I am ready to have this behind me, so we can get on with our get on, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment