Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tis the Season...

to have a baby! Oh my goodness, it seems like BFPs are happening all over the place. I am a firm believer that there is a time and season for everything, and I really do think that this is the season for those of us who have been ttc for a while to receive our miracles! Let's see, a few weeks ago my friend H received her news after 9 months of trying. Then there are the two ladies at work. Then there are tons on my ttc website. Then last week I went to the dentist and somehow ended up having this detailed conversation with my dental hygienist about ttc. She said she and her dh had been trying to conceive for roughly 1.5 years. She said she has had certain procedures, and was now on clomid, ect. When I left the office, we both said we would be way pregnant when we saw each other again. Well I went to the dentist for a filling today and was told that she is indeed expecting! OMG!!!! She wasn't in today because she wasn't feeling well, but my DA told me. I was so happy, I shed a few tears in the dental chair! I felt like such a goofball, but I could not help it. Only those who have been on this journey can fully understand all of the emotions that come along for the ride. I am so overjoyed for her! It is funny how this journey can cause you to bond so closely with complete strangers! I really do believe that this is the season for BFPs.....the season for miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment