Thursday, January 8, 2009

MRI City

Ok, it has been a few days since I last wrote. I have been trying to wrap my head around all that is taking place presently. I am in good spirits because I know that God is in control, and I know that He has promised me children. At first my emotions were a little out of wack, but after reading scriptures of God's promises to me and listening to my worship music on a continual basis, I am FINE! I also have so many people praying for me, and I have received prayer from a minister at church, as well as T's uncle, who is a minister and Christian counselor.I do believe that all is well and I will soon experience the joys of a positive hpt, carrying my little miracle for nine months, giving birth and loving my little one with all of my heart. Oh how I look forward to the joys of motherhood. I already have so much love in my heart for my unborn children, it is truly amazing. I know I will be a fantastic mom. This is who I am down to my core. This is who I was meant to be!

Ok, now that I have gotten that out...I had a MRI with contrast today and it was not a horrible experience, but it was not one of my most favorite things to do either. I had a MRI years ago for a problem I was having with my back, and I do not remember to closed-in feeling bothering me as much as it did today. Maybe I should have closed my eyes as I was entering the little tunnel. I kept telling myself to close my eyes, but for some reason I just HAD to see. That seeing is what caused me to almost lose it completely! I had to close my eyes and pray for peace, which I did get. Thank you God! So, I was able to endure. I was also able to endure the contrast they put into my arm through an IV. It made my arm cramp like nobody's business, but it is all well worth it for my little joy.

About an hour after the test, I called to give my doctor some information and the receptionist said she had just received my report and had given it to the doctor to review. WOW, that was fast! So of course I started to worry about why it was sent over to the doctor so quickly. Maybe that is standard procedure???!!! I am not sure, I just pray I receive a call very soon. I am ready to get this behind me. Plus I am supposed to have AF in two weeks, so if I have to have surgery, I would really like to have it prior to AF. I don't want to have to wait until after AF because then I would have wasted 2 ttc cycles. We'll see. Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment