Monday, January 26, 2009

Big Day

Tomorrow is the big day for my hysteroscopy d&c! I have to admit that I am a bit nervous. I have never had any type of surgery before. I absolutely hate hospitals...I don't like the smell, nor do I like the feeling I get when I am there. I am not scared, just a little nervous. I know it will be ok though, and I know everything will go well. I am a bit excited at the thought of having this polyp removed, as it will get me that much closer to conceiving my baby. Also, I am excited that the removal of the polyp will prayerfully cause af to stop being so painful. I was told that I have a small fibroid, but the doctor said she is not worried about that because it is small. That will not be removed tomorrow, so I am hoping that is not the cause of those terrible af cramps! I HATE af! For one, every time I see her it reminds me that I am not pregnant. And as if that was not enough, she kicks my butt so bad! I have been told that af gets better after having a child. I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment